One World One World

An entertaining premise, and I like the related quotes that pop up every time you select an upgrade, well most of them anyways. A handful are just bad puns. But gameplay wise it would be interesting to be able to zoom in and see some actual activity. The land, buildings, and occasional plant life (I think that's what that is) that gradually appear as you progress are kind of neat at first, but quickly become boring once you realize you've reached their maximum potential. I don't know if there's an ultimate goal either tho, I've been playing for about 2 days straight now and my spirit stuff has reached insane levels, and I just keep upgrading everything on both planets. I've have never once gotten a spirit boost either. I just wish there was a goal or some endgame here, but still an interesting and engaging game. Tweak it and it could be really good.

The Excruciating Quiz The Excruciating Quiz

It's pretty much complete garbage, the answers aren't clever like a lot of other quiz games out there, these are just nonsensical and unfunny. Plastic isn't a color, and Dragonball Z is not an example of condensation. This sucks.

Sassy Cat Escape Sassy Cat Escape

Half star because it looks nice, but like a few other people, I just can't collect anything. How are you supposed to advance if you can't collect anything? Please fix this.

Villa Escape Villa Escape

Really good, but there are just a few problems, first of which is the fact that the Help button takes you to a site called "Girls Cooking Games". You should fix that lol. Also Sometimes it seems a little unresponsive. Great overall though, I'm gonna favorite this one.

Pixel Artist Pixel Artist

This isn't even a game, it's just squares that appear when you click, and they're not even in the right place. Also, the thumbnail is awful, can't even read whatever it was that you put on there. Don't use red text with that background next time, and you shouldn't post something unless it's really finished, because I can't help but feel that this was some kind of test or something.

rleyfield responds:

but you are meant to make a picture out of them.

Windows XP Compaq Edition Windows XP Compaq Edition

Not even remotely entertaining. Why would you make a desktop simulator, and if you were gonna make one why not make it more interactive? You can't actually do anything, save for click some icons and a picture comes up that you can do absolutely nothing with. I don't mean to be too harsh this is a waste of time.

WinStarOS responds:

but i got the pie song!

Boss Vs Employee Boss Vs Employee

This game doesn't seem to have a goal and it is unresponsive. Overall very poorly done.

dys4ia dys4ia

just clearing this up; the story was about a woman who felt Masculine, and so she took hormone therapy to try and become more feminine? That's right isn't it? And she was also a Lesbian? That's what happened I think, but if I'm wrong I'd like the author to correct me.

Hunters - Stage 2 Hunters - Stage 2

Aweful

I thought the gameplay was stiff and repetitive. The acting and storyline were so poorly written that I could swear a 12 year old wrote it. The artwork is just as stiff, with most of the designs it looks like you didn't even try. The people are all big-headed puppet looking things, and when you're shooting backwards on the snowmobile segment, it just looks like there is an arm jetting out from your back. There is no variation in enemy design either. The music was the only thing that really didn't make me mad, but after a while it also got repetitive. You should polish this up a bit, or work harder on part 3. It would be good to see a jump in quality in the next one.

Kill Justin Beaver Kill Justin Beaver

kinda lame

Its not that fun to begin with but after you do it once there isn't really a point to go back.