All 89 art Reviews

Castilleja Castilleja

You should have probably just put these all on one piece rather than upload 3 separate recolors of the exact same image. That being said this is something that looks like it should be kept to DeviantArt and the like, I don't think Newgrounds is the best place for things like this.

xscar10 responds:

While I agree that this could have been one image, I wholeheartedly disagree that this shouldn't be on Newgrounds. While this is a place that might have higher standards, that doesn't mean that any one medium should be excluded due to someone's personal taste.

WarGirl WarGirl

It's not awful but I'm rating 0 because photography is not allowed in the Newgrounds galleries. Sorry I guess. Post this on Deviantart or something but it doesn't belong here.

Starkitty Starkitty

Is she supposed to look like that corset thing is keeping in a ton of bulging fat? Because with the lighting and the creases you gave her it looks like she'd just burst outta that thing if the straps were loosened.

EnvythisRoadRunner responds:

Yea, the character is generally kinda fat. So drawing her with a corset, I wanted her to look like she was trying to be supa sexy, but in reality, her thickness is showing through her outfit :P Thanks for noticing

Alexis Pose Alexis Pose

The lighting is really good, like Mrlol said it almost looks like a photo at a glance, but her head and hand look pretty disproportionately large. It might just be the head, actually I think it's size is making the hand look funny by relative size.

Character Design - Aridaka Character Design - Aridaka

ã'¢ãfªãfEUã'«ã¯ååo/ooã®ãfã'«ã§ãTMãEU'

Fnibble responds:

I completely understand what you are saying.

The Grocery Store Rapist The Grocery Store Rapist

I work part time at a Piggly Wiggly and we're told to push plastic on the customers. I wan't told why, but it seems that almost all of our customers would be in trouble with this guy, lol.

Oh yeah, but customers only have to choose what kind of bag when they're checking out, so wouldn't that be too late for the monster guy to choose his victims based on that?

comicretard responds:

What, you don't go back to grocery stores? You go to a new one every time you need groceries? I guess to escape his rape you could just have your groceries delivered...

Crashing Wave! Crashing Wave!

It's not bad, but I think you used too much white on the left, and you should have blended a little. I also think the frame you put on it distracts from the piece itself. Some seagulls would be nice too.

Calender Crasher Calender Crasher

Needs work

I just don't think there's much about this that's good, it's almost monotone, there's no detail, and the proportions are off. I don't mean to offend but this looks like a base or a rough draft, needs some work.

Sorrowful Sorrowful

Uh...

I thought it was a man from the thumbnail. Needs a lot of work in general I think in terms of proportion, but the lighting is nice and consistent.

Jakubias responds:

Thanks! Sorry but the proportions are quite accurate, she just was like this.

The Sensor Toilet The Sensor Toilet

Lol what?

It's not cleat what's happening here.

RazorShader responds:

When the guy from the comic bends over to tie his shoelaces, the sensor doesn't detect him anymore and a cold stream of water flushes against his manly parts.

"He forgot to raise, but still managed to receive a royal flush."