Game of The Year Edition Game of The Year Edition

I kind of get where your coming from here but I actually really like a lot of the things that come with the Special Editions. I collect art books, and I have a whole shelf of just game books. I also collect a lot of the action figures/statuettes from stuff.

Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

This is the best pokemon video i've seen on newgrounds ever.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Oh my gawd.

I didn't think by the title that this would be even remotely entertaining.
However I couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole thing.
Masterpiece.
Whoever did the voice acting for the reading deserves an Emmy, or a Globe, or whatever the hell award they would give for acting.
And has axman13 given any feedback to this?

One World One World

An entertaining premise, and I like the related quotes that pop up every time you select an upgrade, well most of them anyways. A handful are just bad puns. But gameplay wise it would be interesting to be able to zoom in and see some actual activity. The land, buildings, and occasional plant life (I think that's what that is) that gradually appear as you progress are kind of neat at first, but quickly become boring once you realize you've reached their maximum potential. I don't know if there's an ultimate goal either tho, I've been playing for about 2 days straight now and my spirit stuff has reached insane levels, and I just keep upgrading everything on both planets. I've have never once gotten a spirit boost either. I just wish there was a goal or some endgame here, but still an interesting and engaging game. Tweak it and it could be really good.

The Excruciating Quiz The Excruciating Quiz

It's pretty much complete garbage, the answers aren't clever like a lot of other quiz games out there, these are just nonsensical and unfunny. Plastic isn't a color, and Dragonball Z is not an example of condensation. This sucks.

Sassy Cat Escape Sassy Cat Escape

Half star because it looks nice, but like a few other people, I just can't collect anything. How are you supposed to advance if you can't collect anything? Please fix this.

Castilleja Castilleja

You should have probably just put these all on one piece rather than upload 3 separate recolors of the exact same image. That being said this is something that looks like it should be kept to DeviantArt and the like, I don't think Newgrounds is the best place for things like this.

xscar10 responds:

While I agree that this could have been one image, I wholeheartedly disagree that this shouldn't be on Newgrounds. While this is a place that might have higher standards, that doesn't mean that any one medium should be excluded due to someone's personal taste.

WarGirl WarGirl

It's not awful but I'm rating 0 because photography is not allowed in the Newgrounds galleries. Sorry I guess. Post this on Deviantart or something but it doesn't belong here.

Starkitty Starkitty

Is she supposed to look like that corset thing is keeping in a ton of bulging fat? Because with the lighting and the creases you gave her it looks like she'd just burst outta that thing if the straps were loosened.

EnvythisRoadRunner responds:

Yea, the character is generally kinda fat. So drawing her with a corset, I wanted her to look like she was trying to be supa sexy, but in reality, her thickness is showing through her outfit :P Thanks for noticing